Latest news about the ministry and resources of the Global Recordings Network from around the world.
Showing items 1 to 30 of 154
- Canada Update - December 2019 - GRN Council meeting Thailand ... Website downloads ... Christmas love gift for Kenya?
- Growing Partnership - GRN is now the official Australian distributor of MegaVoice MP3 players and products
- Australia in 2019 - The Year of Indigenous Languages - The work started in 1953 and is still greatly needed to record Australian Indigenous languages
- Joel's News - October 2019 - Madagascar time almost over, Botswana next, more recording, next stop Malawi then California here I come!
- Uganda in 2019 - The Year of Indigenous Languages - A trip to Uganda for distribution in over 20 languages and recording in two
- Joel's News - September 2019 - Recording the training given in Malawi, heading to Madagascar for recording in five languages
- Partnership with God's Dreaming - This Visual Gospel, created by Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists, is now in audio and video
- GRN Annual Report 2018 - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2018
- 2019 The Year of Indigenous Languages - With 40% of indigenous languages in danger of disappearing, UNESCO encourages preservation, support and promotion world wide.
- Snippets of News - A glimpse of the work in Myanmar, Philippines, Bangladesh, Madagascar and Uganda
- Global Recordings Network Southern Africa 2019 3rd Quarter Report - Recording new languages * Malawi follow up * South to Madagascar then far north among The Rendile * Tumi's diary
- Recording in Georgia - The McKees visit Tbilisi to record Georgian and Mingrelian languages
- GRN Thailand Newsletter August 2019 - The Lamet people * Partnering with locals * Serving the northeast * A Lahu village * Saving lives * Blessings from MP3 players
- Computers Spreading Good News - Computers are a vital part of GRN's strategy to spread the good news of Jesus in every language
- Canada Update - September 2019 - Telling about Jesus builds the church ... 5fish miracles ... Recordist training in Brazil
- Telling the Story of the Story Tellers - A short video with Kenny explaining the history and work of GRN.
- Joel and the Madagascar Project - Joel's journeys and prayer requests for recording in Madagascar
- Recording in Madagascar - After the recent translation work, recording is now underway in some Madagascar languages
- Graydon Colville Interview on Wesley Impact TV - Rev Keith Garner interviews Graydon, GRN's International Director
- Shining Light into Ukraine - Gospel Recordings Network België/Belgique working in the Ukraine
- Joel's News - July 2019 - Back in Malawi, progress in recording, another food picture, FTS distribution
- Joel's News - June 2019 - 2nd Edition - Madagascar recording, 25 hour journey, food review, more recording - Praise God!
- Kawa Saka 2020 - Philippines: Mindoro Island - Equipping the team for Kawa Saka 2020 with GRN materials and MP3 players will cost AU$7,000.
- Shining Light into Togo - An account of one man's mission to bring the gospel to a village